Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a private and independent international medical aid organisation. Diversity, open mindedness and mutual respect are of particular importance in our organisation. MSF provides medical aid in more than 70 countries worldwide. The headquarters of the German section of MSF - Ärzte ohne Grenzen e.V. is in Berlin. In the headquarters, over 250 employees work in the fundraising, communications and engagement, finance and administration, human resources and project departments.
Learning & Development Officer (gn)
- Responsible for all first contact, administrative follow up with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures the application, selection and enrolment process is carried out timely and efficiently
- Coordinates and organizes the scheduling and facilitation of the complete training offer (planned and on-demand, virtual and in-person trainings)
- Gives administrative and organizational support to the Head of Department, advisors, trainers and facilitators
- Carrying out policy and procedural revisions in the areas of application, selection, enrolment of staff, and practical arrangements related to training
- Key stakeholder and point of contact for our internal cloud-based collaboration software/platform
- Support MSF staff in navigating the online learning environment TEMBO
- Contribute as administrative support to projects and large scale activities
- A minimum of two years of working experience in a similar position
- Excellent administrative, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Personal characteristics that include resilience, flexibility, patience, the ability to prioritize
- Strong interest in working to support the learning and development of staff
- Current or previous MSF experience is preferable
- Minimal travel required to support face to face events
- Payment according to internal salary structure; in this position according to group 2 with full-time employment (40h/week) from 2673 to a maximum of 3382 Euro, depending on the relevant professional experience
- Benefits: 30 days of annual leave per year, 13th salary, subsidized public transport ticket, regular increases in salary according to salary structure, company pension (from min. 2 years of employment period), company laptop as well as free drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and mobile working with presence in the office, depending on work requirements
- Meaningful and diversified work within a respectful and positive organizational culture
- Insights on international field projects through regular reports, presentations and exchange with colleagues
- Possibility of taking an active part in shaping the organization through cross-departmental working groups, regular staff surveys etc.
- Personal development through inhouse trainings and the support of individual training programs
Our Application Process
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.
Ärzte ohne Grenzen e.V.