© Atelier Gardens
We are looking for an individual who has proven senior management experience in a dynamic setting that can fill this leadership role within the organisation. This person will work closely with other members of the senior management team to formulate strategies and develop long term plans for the business, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A leading role in implementing the strategic goals of the business and the wider vision of the campus
- Maintaining control and oversight of various functions within the business, including but not limited to; Finance & Legal, Compliance, HR policies and Administrative divisions
- Acting as a key link and point of contact for the team, tenants, property managers and the London office
- Responsibility for establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Leadership of various teams and revenue lines, focusing on the development of the co-working offering and management of temporary rental spaces
- Project management of various tasks within the business and responsibility for identifying efficiencies that can be made in existing processes.
- Regular reporting to the Managing Director of the business and responsibility for ensuring all reporting deadlines are met across the business.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive operations management experience and demonstrable track record of leading teams within the Studio or Events industry
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- A willingness to be flexible, taking a hands-on approach when required to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved
- Ability to gather and evaluate company performance data across all operations
- In depth knowledge of and principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating the various business functions skills
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- The opportunity to shape an amazing place in Berlin
- An active part in our newly forming team
- A fascinating network of local and international changemakers and other professionals with whom we work together
- Space for taking responsibility, for experimentation and fun, for growth and learning.
- We're a physical space, so presence is important. However, flexible working models (partially work from home, etc.) can be discussed.
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your motivation and experience, salary expectations and a date you could start to work.
Candidates will be invited to a series of interviews, online and in presence.
We aim to fill this position as soon as possible.
Dein Kontakt für Bewerbungen
Benjamin Rodrigues Kafka
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.