Project Lead (gn) - Advocacy / Resource Mobilization
vor 3 Wochen
Produkt-/Projektmanagement, Beratung, Organisationsentwicklung, Leitung & Management
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
We are SEEKers of a world where everyone, everywhere can thrive and realize their potential. As a social impact consulting group, we support our clients to be a force for global human development with a focus on global health, education, climate adaptation, education, and gender. SEEK’s portfolio of services includes strategy and policy development; development finance, resource mobilization and strategic advocacy; and organizational effectiveness.
In our work, we combine top management consulting approaches with cutting-edge knowledge of the global health and development ecosystem. As part of our work, we run the Donor Tracker platform, a free, online resource that unlocks advocacy potential by providing access to high-quality strategic information on development financing and policy.
Are you passionate about social impact?
Ready to shape the world of global health and development?
Eager to develop your potential in a dynamic, purpose-driven consulting firm?
At SEEK, we offer a fast-paced, stimulating and international work environment. Our company is growing, and each person on our team grows with us in our mission to make positive and lasting contributions to human development, globally.
To understand how working with us helps achieve better development results, see examples of some of our projects from our Services and Focus Area pages.
Project Lead (gn) - Advocacy / Resource Mobilization
About your Role
You will join the growing Advocacy Practice at SEEK leveraging your expertise in strategy and public sector consulting to help us bring our work in this area to the next level. As Project Lead - Strategic Advocacy / Resource Mobilization (D/F/M) you will be leading strategy projects and client teams, developing our consulting team, and supporting business development by increasing our reach and scale.
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing large client projects in the area of strategic advocacy and resource mobilization
- Building strong client relationships and leveraging your network to actively contribute to SEEK’s business development activities in the advocacy space
- Coaching, supporting, and investing in the professional development of your team members
- Driving our growing advocacy and resource mobilization practice and ensuring efficient collaboration and joint business initiatives with sector teams
- Contributing to SEEK’s organizational development as a member of the Extended Leadership Team
You are passionate about social impact and want to put your consulting skills to work in the field of global development and particularly development finance and advocacy. Strategic, collaborative, and curious, you effectively utilize the power of innovative analyses and enjoy working in teams that look at challenges from a holistic perspective. You have proven first-hand experience in managing multi-stakeholder processes to mobilize collective action. You are a committed self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong qualifications.
What makes you a great fit for this exiting Role
- You bring project management experience, having led complex client projects in a top strategy consulting firm or comparable organization
- You bring expertise and an active network in the field of global human development (e.g., development finance, global health, education, gender, agriculture)
- Experience and a network in the advocacy space gained through work at a leading international organization / NGO or in an external affairs agency is an asset
- You are committed to impact
- You have experience in leading teams in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and enjoy supporting your team members grow and develop
- You know how to manage yourself und love to collaborate with team members
- You can communicate complex ideas effectively and structure and present information in an insightful manner fluently in English; German is a plus
- You are highly skilled with PowerPoint
How you can grow with us
At SEEK, one of our core values is ‘development’, and this includes continuous professional development. We try to ensure that each team member’s work is built around personal and skills-based aspirations, whether project management, quantitative analysis, networking, or within a particular service or focus area.
With us, you will assume responsibility from your first day on the job and gain new insights into topics – including and beyond your own specializations. To further your individual development, we track personal and performance goals through ongoing dialogue and formal meetings. While your projects at SEEK provide opportunities to build specific new skills, we also conduct regular internal trainings and sponsor external trainings as well.
What we have to offer
- Unique chance to drive social impact in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial global development consultancy and work on relevant and pressing topics
- International environment and high-profile senior clients
- Opportunity to shape an impact-driven and fast-growing company
- Steep learning curve and fast career development
- Passionate, dynamic, and values-driven team of colleagues
- Strong focus on individual professional development with hands-on mentorship and training to see you thrive
- Female leadership and diverse team
- Hybrid and flexible working model
- Company sponsored Pension Fund and other offers e.g. bike lease scheme
Your candidate journey
We will screen applications on a rolling basis - selected candidates will be invited for our interview process including multiple stages:
- We will check your application documents and get back to you in a timely manner
- Introductory call with the recruiting lead via video call - 20 minutes
- First Panel Interview with a panel of 2 - 3 SEEK colleagues via video call - 60 minutes
- Second Panel Interview (Case Study) with a panel of 2 - 3 SEEK colleagues via video call or in-person - 60 - 90 minutes
- Call with the Managing Director or another member of the Leadership Team - 30 minutes
Application deadline & start date
Start date: ASAP
Please submit your application including CV, cover letter, and job references
As an equal opportunity employer, we at SEEK are committed to a diverse, inclusive and healthy work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
SEEK Development GmbH
Wir sehen unsere Aufgabe darin Informationen für die Masse zugänglich zu machen und wollen die Menschen über aktuelle Situationen in der Welt aufklären oder auf Handlungsmöglichkeiten hinweisen.
Gesellschaft fair gestalten
Wir streben die Veränderung bisheriger konventioneller Geschäftsmodelle an, indem wir sie neu denken und negative in positive Effekte umwandeln.