(Internship) Project Manager New Learning (gn)
Berlin | Remote möglich
vor 1 Monat
32 - 40 h/Woche
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
As an intern in the area of project management, you will primarily support the project manager in ensuring that "everything runs smoothly." Our project managers combine analytical thinking with an enthusiasm to structure and organize complex strategic challenges. At the side of our Learning Designers, it is the project manager’s task to orchestrate all resources and manage a smooth delivery of complex projects within our clients (DAX 30 companies).
You are responsible for driving the execution of the project along the strategy developed. This includes:
- Control resources - together with the project lead and the other PM’s you ensure that the project is staffed according to the respective requirements. You manage the team members during the onboarding, project phase and offboarding phase.
- Manage deadlines - you ensure deadlines are being met; it is your task to early identify deadlines at risk, flag them & together with the team develop a solution to be discussed with the client
- Document progress & results - you monitor project KPIs and regularly share them.
- Support the project lead in building strategic documents and presentations, thinking of strategies, and setting up the project calculation.
Your ways of working
- You are a project manager by heart: a bit of chaos & complex projects are exactly what you are looking for so you can apply suitable processes and structures to clean everything up and offer the perfect platform for your team to perform
- You love to take ownership for the successful delivery of your projects - the more complex, the better. You embrace your entrepreneurial freedom & are a team player that loves to provide the perfect setting for a diverse team to perform
- You are a problem solver - you keep cool and know how to deal with stress; you are creative and open to find a range of solutions to all sorts of challenges
- You thrive in a very tight go-live timeline environment and know how to think and work systemically and holistically
You complement us with
- Being yourself, as a human being
- Minimum 1y experience in core project management, preferably in a consultancy environment, covering project management + financials (accounting, budgeting)
- Willingness to travel (depending on the project)
- You have professional fluency in both English & German (must-have)
What we offer
- A high level of freedom paired with substantial responsibility
- Cutting-edge projects, which continuously push us out of our own comfort zone
- Real, substantial work in our field – no consulting buzzwords or bullshit
- Career development - you will find plenty of opportunities for growth within our structure
- A team of highly engaged, empathetic, and creative professionals
- The possibility of working with some of the largest corporations in Germany
- A unique expert network & knowledge pool - we continuously explore places of change around the world to learn about their secrets - the experts we meet, the experience we make & the overall learnings are the basis for all our work and a USP we are particularly proud of - and which we share & make accessible to our people
- A dedicated learning budget of 1.000 €/per (worked) year, that you can use according to your learning path and needs – if you feel like learning Spanish, learn Spanish
- A monthly salary of 2.100 € gross.
- A farm in Brandenburg to recharge your batteries and be creative
by clicking on the application button, you will be forwarded to our careers page *
* I kindly ask you to apply on our careers page [praying hand w. a heart], as I am currently unable to support applications by e-mail due to personal reasons: I just had a second baby, and I am trying to survive it! :-)
Warm regards, Paulo
Head of Talent Relationshipos
Forever Day One
Forever Day One ist ein Unternehmen für Design und Veränderung. Wir erforschen kontinuierlich, welche Denkweise, welche Fähigkeiten, welches Umfeld man braucht, um Wandel in unserer Welt erfolgreich zu gestalten.. Wir übersetzen unsere Erkenntnisse und Erfahrungen in Transformationsengagements für Menschen und Organisationen und unterstützen diejenigen, die aus unserer Sicht versuchen, einige der dringendsten globalen Herausforderungen zu lösen.
Mit unserer Arbeit wollen wir jeder Organisation die Möglichkeit geben die Welt ein Stückchen besser zu machen und zeigen ihnen die unterschiedlichen Facetten einer zukunftsorientierten und nachhaltigen Unternehmensentwicklung auf.