Bewerbungen an[email protected]
KontaktProCredit Holding AG & Co. KGaA
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Anzeige online bis15.06.2021
Portfolio Analysis Specialist (gn)Ab sofort, Frankfurt am MainVollzeit, Festanstellung, UnbefristetFinanzen & Controlling, Business Development, Research & Marktanalyse
We are an international group of development-oriented commercial banks for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). We are active in South Eastern and Eastern Europe, South America and Germany. Our overarching goal is to combine a high developmental impact with economic success.
This position is based in Frankfurt am Main at ProCredit Holding, the listed parent company of our banking group.
For our Group Credit Risk Management team, we are seeking a motivated
Portfolio Analysis Specialist (gn)
The Group Credit Risk Management (GCRM) team oversees the management of material credit risks in the group and supports and monitors the implementation of the group credit risk strategy in all ProCredit banks. To this end, the GCRM supports the banks in their lending operations, serving as a centre of professional expertise for all lending-related issues. This includes the setting of group-wide credit risk management standards, the collection and dissemination of best practices, and quality control of the banks’ lending business, with the ultimate objective of effectively managing credit risk in the group within the framework of development finance.
What you can expect
As a member of the Group Credit Risk Management team, you will be:
- Analysing the overall quality and development of the loan portfolio on a regular basis. This includes collecting and processing the data, performing the analysis, delivering reports and presenting key findings, and whenever possible, recommending mitigation measures
- Supporting projects related to credit risk reporting and overall credit risk management including data infrastructure and quality
- Following regulatory requirements and adapting processes and reporting as needed in a timely manner
- Supporting the Group Credit Risk Management team in the continuous development and optimisation of credit risk processes
What we expect from you
- A degree in a business-related discipline from a university, including a university of applied sciences
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to understand and communicate complex relationships and topics
- Willingness for continuous learning, focus on tasks and an innate curiosity about relevant topics
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and technical skills for processing data, specifically with MS Excel
- Practical experience with data processing and knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
- Active listening skills, preference for teamwork and work in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short-term assignments
What we offer
- An international environment as well as a pleasant and open working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Exciting tasks, real responsibility, and cross-team project work
- Long-term prospects and permanent full-time employment
- Job ticket and a company pension scheme
- Great location in the Bockenheim district of Frankfurt
Have we caught your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including a motivation letter, salary expectations and desired starting date, by e-mail: [email protected]
To learn more about the ProCredit group, please visit ProCredit Holding’s website at: www.procredit-holding.com
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.