KontaktChoco Communications GmbH
Anzeige online bis17.06.2021
Head of Content Marketing (gn)Ab sofort, BerlinVollzeitLeitung & Management, Marketing, Journalismus & Lektorat
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series A of the last 5 years (Total raised $71.5M). We are backed by top VCs such as COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
What you will do?
The Head of Content role requires a combination of out-of-the-box creative thinking, data analysis, content strategy creation, and mentorship. A successful candidate should have exceptional communication skills and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience producing relevant & valuable content that leverages across FB,IG, Linkedin and TikTok. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience with SEO and keyword positioning analysis, analytics CRO & UX. You’ll be expected to manage a team of creative professionals and mentor them to hone their skills. In this role, you will also be responsible for editorial planning, creating end to end content processes, seeing through the execution along with recurring reporting.
The reasons to join us
You are joining one of the most ambitious and hard working teams in the startup world. We have an aggressive mission but with the right team in place, we’re confident that we will accomplish our goals.
The opportunity to be a key figure in Choco’s growth. This position will have a key hand in user acquisition and will work in a cross functional manner with stakeholders from Operations, Product and Design.
What does it take to perform on this job
- You have minimum 3 + years experience working in Content Marketing
- You are a team player that can work well collaboratively as well as independently.
- Demonstrated experience crafting fantastic on-brand content
- You are not only creative, but data driven - you leverage data to inform all of your decisions
- Experience with Excel and Google Analytics
Your daily activities will be divided between these different missions
- Develop multiple Social Media content lines that are leverageable across FB, IG, Linkedin and TikTok
- Create Social Media processes including monthly content calendars, recurring reporting and naming conventions
- Build and train a team of Social Media / Content managers
- Work closely with the PR, influencers and riders teams to leverage and create fantastic content
- Leverage data to create weekly / monthly reports in order to continuously improve our content strategy
Ready for this challenge?
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.