Bewerbungen an[email protected]
KontaktRecruiting TeamRoots of Impact GmbH
Eschersheimer Landstraße 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Anzeige online bis23.07.2021
Associate Finance & Controlling (gn)Ab sofort, Frankfurt am Main, BerlinVollzeit, Festanstellung, Unbefristet, TeilzeitAdministration & Sachbearbeitung, Finanzen & Controlling, Produkt-/Projektmanagement
Roots of Impact - Effective. Impact. Finance.
Roots of Impact is a specialized advisory firm dedicated to making finance work for positive impact on people and planet. We collaborate closely with public funders and impact investors across the globe to scale high-performing enterprises and innovations with strong potential for impact. As pioneers of Impact-Linked Finance, we are passionate about the most effective use of public funds and catalytic capital. While we are primarily working with investors and funders, we deeply understand and care for the needs of impact entrepreneurs, too.
We are growing and ambitious for the future. Do you want to support us on our thrilling journey towards more effective impact finance? Are you eager to work in an agile and dynamic impact enterprise? Do you have what it takes to keep us on track in terms of high quality and execution in times of scaling? If so, we are looking for you to join our multicultural team in Germany part or full-time (preferably Berlin or Frankfurt am Main)!
You don’t have to be an impact finance wizard to fill out this role. Our future
Associate Finance & Controlling (gn)
will be supporting our Operations Team in optimizing our internal operations for the next growth step of our company. She/he will fill an exciting role that includes the following
- Contribute to optimizing our operations, especially in the field of Finance and Controlling
- Support in forecasting, controlling and reporting
- Assist the project teams in reporting and planning activities
- Take over certain internal accounting processes; collaboration with tax office
- Administrative, communications and IT-related tasks
- Other tasks depending on your personal potential and interests
What you should bring
- Passion for making finance work for positive impact and become an integral part of our team and vision
- A degree in Business/Accounting or equivalent training/experience
- At least 2 years of relevant professional working experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel paired with a great analytical skill set and attention to detail
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
- Knowledge of Datev/accounting softwares is a plus
If you are interested in seizing this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter at [email protected] Please indicate in the subject line “Application: Associate F&C”.
More about Roots of Impact: https://www.roots-of-impact.org
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.