People Operations Team Lead (gn)
Berlin | Remote möglich
vor 2 Wochen
Berufserfahrung: > 5 Jahre
Personalwesen & Human Resources, Leitung & Management, Administration & Sachbearbeitung
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
At eyeo, we transform the internet into a trusted, safe and accessible place where users regain control over their experience, content creators and publishers are rewarded for their content, and advertisers and consumers can connect on mutually agreed terms.
eyeo's market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for popular browsers. Our solutions empower users to control their online experience and privacy, while providing monetization for content creators, publishers and advertisers.
In combining our partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users worldwide.
eyeo is a global employer of over 300 people working remotely in more than 30 countries with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Toronto and Malmö.How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
However, this role requires frequent Berlin office visits. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that provides a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
As a Team Lead for People Services you will be responsible for company-wide human resource operations and processes. You will manage various HR projects from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is interested to take the responsibility and deliver operational excellence.
- Manage the People Generalist team and distribute responsibilities between the 4 team members
- Design, improve and implement HR processes
- Take care of administrative tasks, prepare employment contracts and payroll for our German HQ and international subsidiaries
- Manage and review benefits and perks offered by eyeo
- Coordinate various HR projects (for example contracts transition)
- Ensure a comprehensive and enjoyable onboarding experience for our new employees
- Advise on any questions related to labor law
- Collaborate with an external agency for relocation and visa processes
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years of experience in people operations, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role in international and fast-paced organizations
- Extensive knowledge of German labor law
- Fluent German and English skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, in a structured way
- Strong solution orientation, ability to develop pragmatic solutions with focus on impact.
- Willingness to take on full ownership and drive new initiatives from the start until finalization, strong hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- High service mentality
- Personio, Datev, EoR
- Diverse and inclusive working environment
What we offer
- Hybrid model with frequent office visits (4-5 days a month)
- Relocation budget
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Sabbatical leave allowance after 2 years
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
How our process looks like
- Submit your application, including your resume or CV (and if available, attach a cover letter) via the website. A recruiter reviews your CV and any other relevant materials submitted.
- If it seems like it will be a good fit, the recruiter reaches out to you to discuss the position, your skills and experiences, and also to answer any questions you may have.
- The recruiter assigns you a relevant case study to be completed before your first interview. This case study is intended to give you an idea of what to expect from the position and gives us insight into your technical and analytical skills.
- Next, you're invited to your first interview. The recruiter works with you to set up a convenient time and sends a meeting link. One to two members from your future team ask questions focused on your skills and experiences relevant to the position.
- The second interview is also with members from the same team, but this time the questions focus on how you would fit into the eyeo team.
- The final interview is with the lead(s) of your potential future team. After this interview, if it's a good fit for you and us, we hire you!
#eyeo at #AFDS2022 disussing why privacy protection is so important and how ML-powered anti-tracking can help us create a safer web
© eyeo GmbH
© eyeo GmbH
Dmexco Pre Party BBQ
© eyeo GmbH
Dmexco Pre Party BBQ
Gesellschaft fair gestalten
Wir nehmen uns den Herausforderungen im Netz an und arbeiten für ein verantwortungsvolles Verhalten im Internet. Ob Datensammlung, Cyber-Kriminalität oder digitale Privatsphäre – wir klären auf, setzen neue Rahmenbedingungen oder geben Möglichkeiten zum Selbstschutz.