© Berliner Union-Film GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to fill this new leadership role within the organisation. This individual will be commercially driven with a proven sales track record from within the Film, TV, Media or Festival landscape. As a key role on site, this person will be self motivating and be focused on building new revenue generating partnerships.
Role and Responsibilities
- Formulate marketing and business strategy for studio rentals and then implement this strategy
- Set Revenue targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Become the face of the company with respect of this revenue line, maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the business’ offering and driving sales
- Create a pricing model that will be used across the campus and implemented onto the website via an online booking tool
- Generate leads and build new client relationships
- Lead a team of studio and event managers on site
- Reporting on the Key Performance Indicators directly to the Managing Director
- Quarterly reporting on trends and analysis within the film, studio and tv industry that will inform further strategy within the business
Skills and Experience
- A commercial acumen that can lead a team through a period of growth and change
- Proven sales track record in a related field (5+ years)
- Willingness to be flexible, taking a hands-on approach when required to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- The opportunity to shape an amazing place in Berlin
- An active part in our newly forming team
- A fascinating network of local and international changemakers and other professionals with whom we work together
- Space for taking responsibility, for experimentation and fun, for growth and learning.
- We're a physical space, so regular presence is important. However, flexible working models (partially work from home, etc.) can be discussed.
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your motivation and experience,
salary expectations and a date you could start to work.
Dein Kontakt für Bewerbungen
Benjamin Rodrigues Kafka
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.
Der Job hat einen festen Arbeitsplatz, ist aber auch remote möglich.