Anzeige online bis30.10.2019
Agile Coach (f/m/x)Ab sofort, BerlinFestanstellung, TeilzeitBeratung, IT
Ecosia, the search engine that plants trees, is one of the leading social businesses in Germany. Our vision is to cultivate a more environmentally, socially and economically sustainable world. To achieve that, we want to plant 1 billion trees by 2020 with the help of our fast-growing user-base. So far our 8+ million users have already planted more than 65 million trees.
We are looking for our first
Agile Coach (f/m/x)
in part-time to join us in Berlin and continuously support our cross-functional teams nurturing our agile culture! Do you have a passion for empowering people and want to become part of an inspiring company that is having a positive impact on a global scale?
What you'll be doing
- Evangelize agile best practices and – more importantly – values for all our teams and across the whole company
- Support the team leads in optimizing agile processes, establishing a supportive and safe environment where teams work at their best
- Facilitate Scrum, Kanban or other team meetings, acting as a scrum master for the teams
- Identify potential impediments early on and develop solutions with the teams
- You mostly work on the individual and team levels but you help strengthening cross-team communication and alignment, as well as collaboration with leadership
- Support us with scaling: guide new teams as they form. For example by helping them to select suitable agile practices and
- Strengthen our culture by being a positive example of our core values and the way we work
- You have worked with multiple software development teams over an extended period of time as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master in a fast-paced environment
- You are all about communication, bringing a lot of empathy and you fluently speak English (German not required)
- You have a strong understanding of agile methodologies and also bring the initiative and pragmatism it takes to apply them in practice
- You have the ability to resolve challenges and conflicts actively and sensitively, creating suitable solutions for and with your colleagues
- You are able to build trust at all levels within the organization
- Bonus: Experience with practicing and coaching in "nonviolent communication"
- Bonus: Worked as a software developer or product manager before
We recognize that you may need further development in some areas, and we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all of the requirements for the role.
- Work for a purpose
- Instead of working for an additional million to your CEO’s annual bonus, you'll add millions of trees for the planet you live on
- Your work will be used daily by millions of people across the globe
- Eco-activism is not expected, but fully supported by the company
- Grow your expertise
- Become a member of a diverse, highly-skilled, multi-functional team that’s eager to collaborate and change the world
- Opportunities and support for you to advance your professional growth
- Entrepreneurial environment open for your ideas and initiatives
- Balance work with other sides of your life!
- Outstanding flexibility in terms of working hours and location
- Two no-meeting days per week, open for periods of remote work
- Get compensated well and fairly!
- A fair compensation package that reflects your skills and experience
- Subsidized public transport ticket, gym membership or your green-electricity bill
- Weekly team breakfasts, free vegetarian/vegan snacks, and drinks
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.