At sofatutor, we are convinced that children and young people best achieve their learning goals when they learn at their own pace and can access different learning media. For this purpose, our team has created a digital learning platform that makes learning possible in an individual way, anytime and anywhere. We offer students the opportunity to learn or review school material with the help of learning videos, practice problems and worksheets.
As Product Manager Growth (gn), you will have a direct influence on our external presentation via the website and work on a good value proposition that convinces parents to choose sofatutor. You will help to ensure that all visitors of our website understand and experience the benefits of our service.
Our application process is currently completely remote and the position can be filled regardless of your location. Please apply with your meaningful application including work samples, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
As a Product Manager in our agile Conversion Rate Optimization team, you will be responsible for a core part of our growth strategy. You will work to further expand our comprehensive A/B testing program and ensure that tests with high uplift potential are running on all relevant lift zones at all times. You will be supported by specialists in conversion rate optimization, design and research as well as an experienced development team. Your responsibilities will be extensive and varied and will look like this:
- Developing and prioritizing the A/B testing roadmap with a focus on conversion rate optimization for the target group of potential customers
- Planning the implementation of testing concepts together with the development team
- Responsibility for business outcomes based on regular testing wins
- Translation of qualitative and quantitative insights, benchmarks and learnings from previous tests into test concepts with high impact potential
- Close collaboration with experts from the areas of user research, data, design, development & conversion rate optimization within the scrum team
- Take on the role of advocate and facilitator in a process that focuses on high test throughput and focus on high-contrast test ideas
You have already gained in-depth experience with A/B testing and your successes in the field speak for themselves. Your strengths include both creativity and analytical thinking. In addition, you are extremely empathetic and curious and have already used these strengths in the past to generate successful test ideas. Here’s what you need to bring for a successful start at sofatutor:
- More than 3 years of experience in an A/B testing-centric work environment in a relevant role (e.g., Product Management, Marketing, CRO, or Product Marketing)
- Confident handling of the tools for A/B testing (planning, evaluation, methods)
- Strong growth mindset and very good track record in optimizing relevant metrics
- Ability to quickly learn about new markets, products and target groups, adapt best practices and develop new concepts
- Confident in using qualitative & quantitative data in problem analysis, concept development and prioritizing opportunities
- Enthusiasm for the further development of digital education
- Very good English skills, German skills are an advantage
You can contribute your ideas right from the start and will be fully responsible for your areas after your onboarding. We will support you in word and deed and let you pick up the threads where we currently stand. At sofatutor we also guarantee a transparent way of working, regular feedback and the following additional benefits:
- Extensive onboarding as well as an open feedback culture
- We support you in your professional development through individual learning and development opportunities.
- A hybrid office model that enables flexible working from anywhere in Germany (even for a longer period at a time) as well as a good work-life-balance.
- We offer great team-building events where you can get to know your colleagues outside of the office.
- To be mobile, we support you with our mobile benefits for major German cities in the form of Swapfiets. In Berlin, you can also decide whether you want Swapfiets or a subsidy for the BVG subscription.
- Find your balance with various sports courses such as yoga, Beat81 or bouldering – the first two of which are also available digitally throughout Germany.
Dein Kontakt für Bewerbungen
Talent Acquisition Managerin
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.
Der Job hat einen festen Arbeitsplatz, ist aber auch remote möglich.
Grünberger Straße 54