Summer has left good memories and now it is the perfect time to look forward to new exciting experiences for the remain of in 2021. And what could be better than a new job and a festival with Lynk&Co?
Lynk & Co created a unique set-up to replace boring job interviews at the Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg from September 22-25, 2021.
Instead of the traditional face-to-face dull way at the conference table, the entire process is taking place inside of the hybrid "01". This time, candidates are given the chance to present themselves in 60 seconds with an extraordinary feature called journey camera. That's a whole new level of introduction!
This is the opportunity to get to know the brand better and join it in its revolutionary mission to change mobility forever.
A 01 is going to be parked at the “Festival Village”- placed in the publicly accessible area of the Reeperbahn Festival -– discover the car and learn more about the brand and its concept. Be bold to make this one-of-a-kind car pitch and hopefully become a part of this fast -growing mobility brand.
Lynk & Co staffers from recently opened pop up club in Hamburg (Alter Wall 13) will be there to answer all questions and guide everyone interested in becoming the part of this brand through this unique career opportunity.
E-commerce Manager Germany
- Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg
- Flexible Remote
The E-commerce Manager will be part of the Digital team and will focus on managing the day to day commerce activities for the German market. The primary responsibility of the E-commerce Manager will be in designing and executing focused sales and marketing plans to meet strategic objectives within the online channel, while aligning to company goals.
Initially this position will be on a 6 month fixed term contract with plans to go permanent.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the operation, sales and performance of the German website
- Drive the road map and implementation of an exceptional consistent, brand-enhancing and compelling end-to-end customer experience
- Drive increased customer acquisition and topline growth in close collaboration with marketing team
- Be responsible for updating, improving and A/B testing all related website content in CMS-tool
- Leverage customer insights to identify opportunities, issues and potential risks
- Develop innovative strategies to deliver and surpass targets and deliver on set of KPI's
- Oversee innovative and new concept development, strategy, planning, testing, and implementation of all digital commerce initiatives
What you should have
We believe you have a strong passion around omni-channel retail, e-commerce, mobile, innovation, as well as a healthy obsession with the Lynk & Co concept.
Do we even have to mention that you´re always up-to-date with the latest technologies in digital environment?
Besides of that you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2C digital commerce or related function
- Fluent in German since native level proficiency is required
- Professional proficiency in English
- University degree in relevant field is meritorious
Who you are
To be successful in this role you know how to work independently with a global mindset and at the same time you have strong collaboration skills. You are also used to working towards ambitious goals.
Besides that we believe that you are creative, doer, strategic and analytical with experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions with great judgement, and speed. Of course you are responsive and love to adapt to the customers.
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that’s not the reason you choose us…
You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work, etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pulse is high, but the thrill is higher!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up with a strong group backing it up
- Make a difference. We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence- based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile and/or CV written in English and answering a few questions. Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possibly. We will do ongoing selection of candidates, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you have any questions about the role please reach out to Linda Leijon, Digital Country Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Patricia Adolfsson, Recruiter, email@example.com.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook, or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here Lynk & Co The Reveal - YouTube.
Do you have a strong passion around omni-channel retail, e-commerce, mobile and innovation? Read more here and apply today!
Dein Kontakt für Bewerbungen
Digital Country Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.
Der Job hat keinen festen Arbeitsplatz und ist zu 100% remote.
Hauptsitz der Company
LYNK & CO
Edisonstraße 63, 12459 Berlin