KontaktYour Superfoods GmbH
Anzeige online bis03.11.2020
Sr. Content Manager (gn)Ab sofort, BerlinVollzeit, FestanstellungLeitung & Management, Marketing
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 60, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Responsible for writing copy and ability to solve marketing campaign challenges with the emphasis on sales messaging, narrative, creative and landing pages
- Help create and manage content/assets for Social, Search, and email marketing channels
- Create persuasive, conversion-focused marketing communications using established direct response selling techniques
- Research, write, edit, and proof all sales copy including landing pages, headlines and body copy, for all online external and internal needs
- Write attention-grabbing headline & thumbnail sales copy for our DTC channels as well as compelling headlines for Instagram and Facebook
- Match our brand voice to help grow and galvanize our online community of over 1 million with enticing sales copy
- Work collaboratively with all growth marketing functions including paid search, paid social, data and creative
- At least 3+ years experience in content mgmt. (copy, creative assets, etc.) in DTC branded product with a focus on health wellness
- Proven track record of writing and editing direct response assets (extra points if you’ve written copy for health and beauty companies)
- Experience creating content and assets for social, search, and email/CRM channels
- Proven track record of measuring KPIs in successful campaigns (i.e. conversions, revenue, etc.)
- Strong understanding of DTC sales funnels as well as paid social and paid search
- Driven by analytical skills to do determine results and next steps
- Work semi-autonomously - you can take a project from start to finish, doing your own research and keeping people informed along the way
- Curiosity - you actively ask questions, follow market trends, and study what other brands are doing in the web and mobile space
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 25 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership / Monthly social events
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.