KontaktFrau Deborah MoschioniSenior HR ManagerCoffee Circle
Lindower Straße 18
Anzeige online bis10.04.2020
(Junior) HR Administrator and Office Manager (f/m/x)Ab sofort, BerlinFestanstellung, TeilzeitAdministration & Sachbearbeitung, Human Resource
Coffee Circle is all about the world's greatest coffee delivered directly to the door of your home or business. Our goal is to create a fair value chain that benefits everyone involved - from the origin, through to the roasting, all the way to your cup and back to its source. We personally source organically grown, high quality coffee from all around the world, roast it in our Berlin based roastery, and we sell it through our website www.coffeecircle.com. For every kilogram of coffee you buy we invest 1 EUR into social projects to improve the living conditions of the local farmers and their families. Coffee Circle has been inspiring people since 2010 and positively impacting the lives of more than 130.000 people. Be a part of this adventure!
- Take care of HR Administration and payroll for our wonderful 70 team members, which entails:
- being the contact person for all our employees in regards to payroll topics and providing them the documents they need
- working like a pro with our HR Software (Personio) - it allows us to store our employees' relevant information and automate our payroll process
- being the contact person for our external tax consultant and health insurances in regards of payroll topics
- writing working contracts and agreements and making sure they are properly stored
- ensuring an accurate absence reporting
- onboarding and offboarding our employees from payroll
- being up to date with current regulations and making sure we respect them
- Ensure a smooth office experience for our team by:
- ordering the right office equipment/supply (eg. fruit, drinks, paper, etc.) as well as branded merchandise (pens, t-shirts, etc.)
- being the contact person for our janitor and external service providers related to our facilities
- being up to date with current regulations (f.e. in terms of security) and making sure we respect them
- collecting our post and packages
- coming up with new ideas to improve the status quo
- Make our employees' anniversaries, birthdays, and first days at work special - we already have some traditions but we would love to hear your ideas
- Support our internal reporting in relations to our personnel and office management costs together with our Finance Team
- Be in charge of introducing and following up on existing and new perks for our employees (eg. public transport ticket, discounts, health initiatives, etc.)
- Be part of a two-people HR Team
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Fluency in German to a native level and fluency in English - each both orally and written
- Previous experience as Office/Feel Good/HR Admin Manager is a plus but not a must
- Compassion. You genuinely care about people not only because it is your job - that comes natural to you
- Honesty. That's the ground to build trust
- Attention to detail. We know that when it comes to bureaucracy, things need to be always "in Ordnung"
- Organisational skills. You know how to organise yourself in an efficient and effective way
- Proactivity and ownership. You feel responsible of your work and are able to work independently
- Strategic problem solving. You enjoy solving problems considering also the long term impact of your decisions
- Enthusiasm for our product and services
- Flat hierarchy and contagious friendliness
- High level of autonomy and caffeine
- Company pension plan
- Language classes (German, English, and Spanish)
- Berlin public transport ticket
- Individual professional and personal development budget
- The technical equipment that suits you the best
- Loads of company discounts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Top notch coffee brewing equipment in our office in Berlin Wedding
- We do the right things in the right way.
- The enthusiasm we share inspires.
- Learning is our never ending journey.
- Together we cultivate compassion.
- Authenticity is our key to succeed.
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.