KontaktHerr Philipp ChristmannPeople & Culture ManagerCareship
Anzeige online bis01.09.2021
Business Growth Intern (gn)Ab sofort, Ortsunabhängig (Remote)Praktikum, Teilzeit, WerkstudentLeitung & Management, Business Development
We are Careship. At Careship, we help families find the right caregiver for their loved ones so that they can age at home with joy. Fueled by convenience, quality and best-in-class user experience, we are combining technology with a human touch to increase the quality of life of our parents and grandparents.
You will be working closely with our management team and drive strategy and growth at Careship. You are a crucial part in preparing and project managing Careship’s international expansion.
- Support our leadership team in developing a growth strategy for Europe
- Perform market and competitor research and develop business cases
- Assess the company’s current strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Research and present market opportunities, chances and risks for our growth
- Support with ad-hoc top management requests
- Assist in developing a business plan to deliver on the growth strategy
- Support high-impact, strategic projects of the company
- Independently drive projects and ensure a successful project implementation
- Current study in the field of Economics / Business Administration, Economic Psychology or other comparable studies
- Prior internship/ working student experience in venture capital, high-growth startup, consulting and/or investment banking
- Comfortable in fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and limited structures
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong result focus and can-do attitude
- Excellent project management and MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical mindset, prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent command in English, spoken and written, German nice to have
- Available for min 4-6 months for a full-time internship
What we have to offer
- An exciting opportunity to take responsibility from day one and make an impact on society
- Full-time internship min 4 months with the option to continue as a working student or a full time employee
- We are a remote first company, but also have an office in the center of Berlin
- A purpose-driven, open and hard-working team who are always open to new ideas
Sounds like YOUR internship?
Then apply with us today. The easiest way to do so is through our form. Let us know why you are interested in the position and in Careship and tell us what your superpower is. Also, your earliest possible start date would be good to know.
Looking forward to seeing your application!
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.