Senior Product Designer / Art Director (gn)
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
Socialbee is one of the most successful social scale-ups in Europe and the leading enabler in integrating refugees and migrants into the labour market. Since 2016, we have been supporting companies in employing refugees. In this way, we have helped thousands of people over the last years. Today, we are growing rapidly and are ready to revolutionize integration in all of Europe.
With our new digital platform, we will be the go-to service for refugees and migrants as soon as they arrive in Europe. We will offer career tracks to choose from and connect them to relevant employers to help them realize their full potential, no matter what previous experience they have. With generous funding from the Google Impact Challenge, our highly ambitious and impact-driven team of 30 people is building the future of integration from scratch.
Our mission is to create a world in which everyone can make it. Are you ready to create with us?
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead our platform’s design and user experience to increase activation, retention and engagement
- Think out of the box and innovate to find solutions for a challenging and extremely diversified user group
- Ensure zero errors in the graphic representation and all digital artworks
- Actively create socialbee's platform’s identity by owning the branding, design, look and feel, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes (low-fi & hi-fi)
- Collaborate, brainstorm & strategize with internal stakeholders to come up with creative design solutions
- Ensure that projects adhere to brand guidelines
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams: engineering, product, integration and marketing
- Be autonomous. You will take full ownership of your work and total responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final UI
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs & specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions
- Ideally, you can also create text and content to fill the platform with life
- You can make stunning user interfaces for web and mobile, as well as a decent logo/branding and also do some user research to make sure we are making data-driven decisions
- Your design style is clean and modern
- You like to be organised and create your own design system and reusable components
- You enjoy competing with others in the team on who has the craziest idea
- You have an usability mindset and don’t shy away from solving complex problems
- You like to “get your hands dirty” and create new concepts from scratch
- You have the communication skills to brainstorm and present concepts as well as conduct face to face research and testing sessions: English is a must, German/Arabic or Ukrainian are a strong plus
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
For us at socialbee, diversity and inclusion is an important source for innovation and creativity. We are looking forward to receiving any applications - irrespective of ethnic origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Massive impact for our society: at socialbee you connect the dots between entrepreneurship and meaningful outcomes - join us in creating chances for socially disadvantaged people
- Unique insights into a market leading enabler for diversity
- Startup spirit & ownership: We offer you a lot of personal responsibility, autonomy and creative involvement in shaping our digital growth
- Transparence & agility: Thrive in an environment of fast feedback loops and OKR cycles
- Work from anywhere or from one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart or Hamburg - you decide where today's office is
- Strong & inclusive culture: We are an ambitious team, appreciate every single team member, celebrate ourselves and our success and follow principles of flat hierarchies
- Top-notch employee experience: We provide you with insightful onboarding sessions & a personal welcome package as well as regular team events
- Competitive compensation in addition to our benefits & perks such as yearly personal development budget, language courses or discounted memberships
- Relocation service & visa assistance
Wir geben sozial Benachteiligten Chancengerechtigkeit und fördern durch Arbeitsmarktintegration Diversität in Unternehmen für eine stärkere, vielfältige Gesellschaft. Unser Ziel: nachhaltige Integration konsequent umsetzen.
Unsere Vision ist, dass Wissen allen zur Verfügung steht und deshalb setzen wir uns dafür ein, dass sich Menschen mit ihren unterschiedlichen Lern- und Leistungsvoraussetzungen mit Wissen, Fertigkeiten und Fähigkeiten weiterentwickeln können.
Gesellschaft fair gestalten
Wir stehen für eine Gesellschaft, in der jeder Mensch ganz natürlich dazugehört und ausnahmslos gleichberechtigt und selbstbestimmt teilhaben kann – unabhängig von Aussehen, Sprache oder körperlichen Einschränkungen.
Wir streben die Veränderung bisheriger konventioneller Geschäftsmodelle an, indem wir sie neu denken und negative in positive Effekte umwandeln.