Client Lead (gn) Learning Design focus Leadership and Management Engagement
Berlin | Remote möglich
vor 3 Wochen
Berufserfahrung: > 5 Jahre
Leitung & Management, Organisationsentwicklung, Produkt-/Projektmanagement
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
We are looking for a passionate
Client Lead (gn)
to support our mission and take the lead role in driving one of our change projects. Our Client Leads possess strong business acumen that enables them to nurture opportunities within our (new) clients with the support of Sales department - helping them grow into fully committed projects, which they then manage throughout every collaboration stage with their team of 4ed1 superstars Our Client Leads not only have an entrepreneurial mindset, but also dispose of a high degree of empathy to understand the client needs. In addition, you know how to leverage the diverse set of talent of our team to offer the best possible solution to the client.
- You ensure the overall client experience/management and project delivery in the context of experiential learning and engagement experiences like a leadership development program over the course of a year of high impact touchpoints like leadership days and conferences
- You are responsible for supporting the business development, product development (on case) and business case management
- You establish a strong customer relationship as basis for in-client development and client widening (stakeholder management)
- In sales interactions, steering meetings, key notes, concept pitches and so on You are a source of inspiration & motivation - you are highly inspirational & have strong visions that you are able to articulate in a way that inspires and motivates the team you are working with but also our clients and on stage in front of employees of our clients.
- Strategic business planning - you will identify up- and cross-selling opportunities by uncovering the clients’ major needs and pain points in the area of learning and development that match with our skills and offering a plan on how to transform these opportunities with a focus on taking the client and your project team on that journey
- You support a continuous improvement of our work through regular retros & feedback meetings (internally & with the client)
- You are at the same time humble but determined and actively design & live a work culture for the project that builds on our values
Your ways of working
- You embrace your entrepreneurial freedom to work self-directed and develop your own projects, customers, working style and team.
- You know how to leverage diversity and manage & support your team in a way that enables them to use their individual talent in the best possible way
- You are comfortable applying most of the following methodologies in a corporate context: Learning & Experience Design, Design Thinking, Coaching, Service Design, Product Development.
- You are familiar with language & perspectives of various stakeholders in the business context (C-Level, HR, L&D, strategy, communication) and navigate these comfortably
- You have the ability to get creative with big ideas, challenging old concepts and strategies, in order to show new perspectives.
- You know how to deal with problems & stress and together with the team find a way how to deliver high-quality solutions whilst at the same time respecting our resources
You complement us with
- You have worked in a consulting context (at least 5 years experience)
- You have a strong understanding in strategic shifts in transformation of corporate in the context HR & Business (e.g. Workforce Transformation (Re/Upskilling))
- You are excited about and have a strong focus on Learning & Development. Thus, you have about 5 years of experience in this field: Program Development, Leadership Development, or similar (Methods, Tools, Mechanisms e.g.)
- You lead projects end-to-end and have experience in leading interdisciplinary/cross-functional teams
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are experienced in holistic resource planning, business case management, and reporting
- You are comfortable in interacting with sen. management & C-Level and are skilled in designing and executing executive workshops. Knows the communication structure and flow level
- Being user-centered is in your DNA, you have multiple years of workshop and facilitation experience (Coaching, Design Thinking experience or similar)
- Networking has a high relevance for you. Therefore you have a stable network in the L&D area that enables new opportunities (ideally F1 or C-level and above)
- You have professional fluency in English & German on a native level (must-have)
What we offer
- A high level of freedom paired with responsibility
- Cutting-edge projects, which continuously push us out of our own comfort zone
- Real, substantial work in our field – no consulting buzzwords or bullshit
- The opportunity to take responsibility to other roles within our company
- A team of highly engaged, empathetic, and creative professionals
- The possibility of working with the senior management of some of the largest corporations in Germany
- A unique expert network & knowledge pool - we continuously explore places of change around the world to learn about their secrets - the experts we meet, the experience we make & the overall learnings are the basis for all our work and a USP we are particularly proud of - and which we share & make accessible to our people
- A dedicated learning budget that you can use according to your learning path and needs – if you feel like learning French, learn French
- There’s no set amount of holiday days (unlimited, flexible vacation policy)
- A farm in Brandenburg to recharge your batteries and be creative
Head of Talent Relationships
Forever Day One
Forever Day One ist ein Unternehmen für Design und Veränderung. Wir erforschen kontinuierlich, welche Denkweise, welche Fähigkeiten, welches Umfeld man braucht, um Wandel in unserer Welt erfolgreich zu gestalten.. Wir übersetzen unsere Erkenntnisse und Erfahrungen in Transformationsengagements für Menschen und Organisationen und unterstützen diejenigen, die aus unserer Sicht versuchen, einige der dringendsten globalen Herausforderungen zu lösen.
Mit unserer Arbeit wollen wir jeder Organisation die Möglichkeit geben die Welt ein Stückchen besser zu machen und zeigen ihnen die unterschiedlichen Facetten einer zukunftsorientierten und nachhaltigen Unternehmensentwicklung auf.