ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is one of the leading certification systems for sustainability, traceability and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. More than 5.000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC covers all sustainable feedstocks, including agricultural and forestry biomass, circular materials and renewables. As a no-deforestation standard with a strong commitment to protect forests, high-carbon stock lands and biodiversity, ISCC strives for a world where biomass and other raw materials are produced in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
At ISCC we are a close team of highly motivated, supportive and committed young professionals with a multitude of backgrounds. If you feel we are a fit, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team at the ISCC head office in Cologne.
- You will support and be the first point of contact for system users and certification bodies in the area of sustainable aviation and marine fuels regarding the implementation of the ISCC CORSIA certification
- You will actively contribute to the further development of ISCC CORSIA, especially with setting up dedicated marine fuels criteria
- You will carry out independent research in the area of sustainable aviation and marine fuels, stay up to date about all existing and planned regulations and actively engage in relevant communities
- You will prepare and hold trainings and presentations on sustainable aviation and marine fuels, and take part in conferences and stakeholder meetings
- University degree in bioenergy, chemistry,circular economy, bioeconomy, business management, economics, or another related field
- First working experience in sustainability certification systems and sustainable fuels
- Proven professional experience in high-level customer support, or similar
- Service-oriented thinking and excellent communication and networking capability, especially in international environments
- Excellent language skills in English (both written and spoken), good German, additional language skills will be of advantage
- Very strong presentation skills as well as the ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and to prepare professional presentations according to target group
- General IT proficiency and very good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent problem-solving abilities combined with an independent working style and pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- Willingness to contribute to the continuous improvement process and to drive change
What we offer
- Cross-functional tasks
- Intensive training
- Flat hierachies
- Attractive Payment
- Mobile working
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
- Central & modern office
- Public transport ticket
- Employee events
- Independent work
- Intensive Onboarding
- Flexible working times
- Professional development opportunities
- Multidisciplinary team
- Team spirit
Ready to join our team?
Then we would be happy to hear from you! Please apply to the link below with a brief cover letter, CV and any relevant certificates.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you in our team soon.
We are a company with equal opportunities for everyone and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position.
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.
ISCC System GmbH