Senior Product Manager (gn)
The Landbanking Group is revolutionizing the way land is valued and used. By interlinking new technologies: ecosystem modeling, remote sensing, machine learning, meta-genomics and more, we are building a platform to incentivize sustainable land management and cultivate thriving ecosystems.
The great value of the land that farmers and foresters cultivate is not only in their regular harvest. Land also provides the basis of ecosystem services such as nutrient cycling, erosion protection, biodiversity protection, water retention, air purification and many more. Measuring and remunerating these services in order to translate them into rateable quantities is the goal we have set ourselves with our first product: landler.io.
TLG is now looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join one of our ambitious, cross-functional teams and help build a global-level technology platform that enables this transformation. As one of the Product Managers, you will be responsible for managing a part of our product portfolio.
- Manage the product roadmap, driven by a deep understanding of our mission, ESG goals and our customers and align it with our stakeholders as well as key goal metrics for the business.
- Research and understand customer needs to build an exceptional user experience.
- Convert your learnings into easy to understand epics and user stories with clear acceptance criteria. This is how you make sure that the work of the team creates the best outcome.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Ensure the performance of your products, set and track relevant KPIs, proactively spot issues and take necessary actions.
- Identify new innovation and growth opportunities and create measurable impact.
- Act as an advocate for our customers and their needs
- Inspire and push creativity in your team and across the organization, challenge established thinking and the status quo.
- Drive an effective collaboration between the engineering, scientific and commercial teams.
- Ensure delivery within your team using an agile development process like Scrum and best practices.
- 5+ years of proven, relevant experience in software product management
- Strong portfolio of published products and projects, successful track record
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Fast thinker who can iterate quickly and get things done
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand, analyze and clearly communicate problems and priorities to engineering teams
- Experience in one of the following domains is an asset: ecology and ecosystem services, geospatial data and GIS, ESG goals
- Knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture is a plus
- Analytical and data driven: You build features not just because you like them, but because you know they will have an impact
- Consequent prioritization helps you to make sense of the continuous flow of ideas
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a can-do attitude
- Fluent German is a plus
- A working environment based on trust, encouragement and feedback; positive, inspiring work atmosphere
- High degree of autonomy
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and novel problems to solve
- Work remotely (timezone should be close to Germany)
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities within and outside our organization
Huyen Tran Ho
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Landbanking Group GmbH
Through us, they sell verifiable claims on nature improvement or preservation claims (hydrosphere “water”, pedosphere “soil”, atmosphere “climate” and – especially – biosphere “biodiversity“).
Buyers – these are strategic insetters, offsetters, commodity buyers, investors and insurers – all critically in need of nature’s services - can buy these verifiable claims in order to ensure they have a long position on nature services: crop producers with healthy soil and lower supply risks, biodiversity improvement claims that neutralize the portfolio footprint, securities backed by ecosystem services delivery contracts, or nature assets in flood protected watersheds. Through the latest natural capital assessment technologies and our custody approach of The Landbanking Group, any of these can improve the balance sheet and thus the value of the business.
Wir streben die Veränderung bisheriger konventioneller Geschäftsmodelle an, indem wir sie neu denken und negative in positive Effekte umwandeln.