KontaktFrau Monica BreitkreutzDirector HRenersis
Anzeige online bis06.10.2020
DevOps (all levels & gn)Ab sofort, Berlin, Kleinmachnow, Bern, SchweizFestanstellung, UnbefristetIT, Produkt-/Projektmanagement, Ingenieurwesen & Technik
We rock the energy revolution! enersis brings artificial intelligence to the energy industry. We develop and operate big data platforms to plan and simulate the energy transition. We gain valuable insights and create transparency for utilities, municipalities and the industry in order to support them reach climate goals.
How can you save the world as a DevOps? It´s not easy but possible, join us!
Your field of action
You are responsible for the continuous deployment & delivery pipeline as well as for the operations and further development of our AWS cloud infrastructure. This includes tasks such as:
- Development, administration and continuous development of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Implementation and improvement of deployment and automation processes together with the development team (DevOps)
- Co-creation and implementation of security requirements
- Close cooperation with product owner and development team, always with the focus on inspiring our customers
- Building company platform as a service solution for our development teams
You bring to us
You have experience in setting up and improving hybrid and multi cloud IT infrastructures. This means specifically:
- Extensive experience with AWS services and similar cloud providers
- Experience in software development (languages like golang, Python, node.js or others)
- Provisioning and configuration of infrastructure with tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Container Orchestration with Kubernetes and Container build with Docker
- Identity management like IAM, SAML, LDAP or similar
- Building cloud networking infrastructure with common security concepts in mind
- Jenkins/Hudson or other CI/CD tools
- VCS Providers like Bitbucket, Gitlab or Github
- Long-term experience in the administration of Linux servers
- Experience in monitoring and logging in a complex IT infrastructure
- Profound German and English skills
Together we experience
- Team spirit and support
- Intrinsic motivation
- Steep development curve with exciting projects and a state-of-the art technology approach
- Energy-lover’s, data-gurus, tech-junkies and magic-creators of various backgrounds as collogues
- XXL portion of heart and mind
- Office with views on forest and sunny BBQs on our balcony
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Home office as a possibility and flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Grown up start-upp’er environment
- Regular team events and InfoHöcks
- Further training opportunities
Are you ready?
Please send your electronic application including salary expectation and possible starting date to Monica Breitkreutz www.enersis.de/karriere
This job sounds great and your heart beats faster – but you do not comply with all requirements?
Send us your application anyway. We look forward to being enchanted by you.
You don´t want to join without your favorite colleague?
Introduce us and we see where we go!
WoofWoof can´t stay alone at home?
We do love cuddling.
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.