Project Development Manager (gn) Italy in Renewable Energies
vor 3 Wochen
Berufserfahrung: > 5 Jahre
Welcome to the world of Encavis! At Encavis, everything revolves around the power of the sun, the wind and the more than 200 people who together are helping to shape the energy system of the future. What exactly do we do? We make renewable energy economically viable. Our core business is the acquisition and operation of solar and wind parks throughout Europe. Already today, we are one of the leading group-independent electricity producers in the field of renewable energies. And we are continuing to grow. What does that mean for you? The opportunity to move, shape and change a lot. As part of a multinational team that enjoys helping the energy transition to succeed.
There is a lot to be said for your move to Encavis - but your expertise and experience speak for themselves! What can you expect with us? Varied tasks in a team in which you will quickly take on a key role in the management of the Project Development Partners for our renewable energy plants in Italy.
- Managing our Project Development Partners regarding timelines, milestones, and project budgets with a deep understanding of the project development cycle in order to complement our Project Development Partners
- Overseeing all aspects of large-scale project developments from early stage to ready-to-build stage with focus on Italy
- Identifying new development opportunities and supporting commercial negotiations regarding development services with prospective partners
- Coordinating development progress internally across departments
- Degree in Engineering with a strong technical background
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and Italian network in the Renewables sector, focusing on project development
- Deep understanding of the project development process in Italy with a proven track record
- Strong intercultural skills
- Fluent in English and Italian, ideally knowledge of German
- Self-starter skilly with a pro-active attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Team player skills with a positive attitude
- Willingness to travel on a weekly basis
- Employee Assistance Program: Individual counselling and coaching by the Fürstenberg Institute
- Health & well-being: Health platform machtfit! Including health budget, health weeks, free drinks, fruit and lunch offers
- Employee Bonuses: Finder's Fee for new colleagues
- Mobility: Takeover of the Deutschlandticket and subsidised JobRad
- Provision & insurance: Employer subsidy for company pension scheme and occupational disability insurance, group accident insurance free of charge
- Professional & personal development: Comprehensive onboarding, individual training opportunities, language courses, development programmes
- Culture & Cooperation: Small and large corporate and team events, Giving Back Week, Sustainability Working Group
- Employee Discount: Use of Corporate Benefits
- Great Location: Office space next to the river Elbe, easily accessible by bus and train
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working & mobile office (up to 50%), 30 days holiday (+1 for Christmas and New Year's Eve)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
+49 (40) 378 562-0
Auf was es wirklich ankommt!
Wir verabschieden uns von konventionellen Energieträgern wie Erdgas, Kohle, Öl und Kernbrennstoffen und begrüßen alle Formen der regenerativen Energien. So wollen wir einen Beitrag zu einer dezentralen, klimafreundlichen und modernen Energie- und Wärmeversorgung leisten.
Weitere Jobs, die zu deiner Suche passen, erhalten?
Finde mehr Jobs wie diesen mit unseren personalisierten Jobempfehlungen