Full Stack Developer (gn) in agile environment
Berlin | Remote möglich
vor 1 Monat
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
launchlabs Berlin is looking forward to building up its digital unit and is interested in applications from skilled web developers (mid-level/senior).
launchlabs is an owner-managed innovation studio based in Berlin Kreuzberg with offices in Basel and Sofia. Since 2012, we support teams and companies in applying design thinking, scrum and other lean and agile approaches to get them started toward creating and living a culture of innovation.
In order to achieve the greatest possible impact of our actions, we have also been developing and designing our own innovative products for several years. We have already created solutions for the analogue world, but also developed them for digital and hybrid contexts to support people in teamwork. This includes, for example, our cloud tool "flowtomator", which enables remote teams to synchronously clock joint teamwork sessions worldwide.
In order to build on our initial successes, we are currently looking to significantly strengthen our expertise in the area of digital product development and establish a dedicated department for this purpose.
- Prototyping: you help us to quickly develop first functional prototypes with little effort by selecting and applying state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Ownership: You will use your expertise in a small development team to ensure that we implement visionary product goals in a technically useful and efficient manner in the front and back end.
- Consulting: you analyse, which technical platforms are most helpful for our projects
- TDD: you manage the leap from prototype to a finished solution that is usable, maintainable and scalable in the long term in a technical way
- A broad and deep application experience of modern (mobile & web) technologies in front- and back-end
- You worked with modern frontend Framworks and Librarys like React, Vue and Backend Frameworks like Express.js, Ruby on Rails, Laravel or/and Symfony.
- You have experience with ORM layers and SQL, NoSQL databases and RESTful APIs.
- You have experience in version control tools like GIT/GitHub
- Your English is at C1-Level or better
Nice to have:
- You have already used design frameworks like Bootstrap and adapted them in detail via (S)CSS projects, and have also used bug trackers and monitoring solutions.
- User-centered thinking and acting is second nature to you
- You are familiar with frameworks such as Scrum, Lean Start-Up, Design Thinking and OKR
- German language skills
- You enjoy working in an agile manner in interdisciplinary, self-organised teams, guiding them when necessary and contributing to excellent results
- Efficient work management in a dynamic context
- The ability to empathise with others and their perspectives through good listening skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication
- Absolute discretion and the ability to deal with confidential matters
A long-term perspective in a small, diverse and future-oriented team based in Berlin with a good work-life balance, fair pay, training opportunities and more:
- A 32-hour work week for all employees
- An agile work environment that you play a significant role in shaping
- Short communication channels and flat hierarchies
- An appreciative work environment
- A personal development budget
- Sports opportunities
- Joint team check-ins for a good start to the week
- Regular learning sessions with colleagues
- Team events & team lunches
- A focus on sustainability
- A growing company in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg that does not focus on maximising profits
- Transparency in your salary, at 32h/week:
- Mid-Level: 50.000 €/year
- Senior: 55.000 €/year
The position is to be filled as soon as possible
Please send us your application, including:
- Your CV
- A short letter of motivation explaining why you are applying and why we should choose you
- Your earliest possible starting date
Ideally, you already live in Berlin or are willing to move there. However, we also accept applications from candidates who want to do the job remotely.
If you have any questions, please call us: 030 201 693 950
Unser Team ermöglicht es erfahrenen Unternehmen, so schnell, agil und kreativ zu handeln, wie erfolgreiche Start-Ups. Dazu unterstützen wir sie einerseits als Coaches mit unserer Methoden-Expertise in der Design Thinking und Lean-Start-Up Arbeitskultur. Andererseits bieten wir mit unserem Innovationsloft in Berlin auch einen geeigneten Raum, um diese Kultur in Workshops oder Projekten bestmöglich zu leben. Zu unseren Kunden zählen namhafte Konzerne wie auch Verbände, Stiftungen und Organisationen, die wir in unserem Kreuzberger Innovationsloft wie auch innerhalb Deutschlands und weltweit vor Ort beraten und coachen.
Unsere Vision ist, dass Wissen allen zur Verfügung steht und deshalb setzen wir uns dafür ein, dass sich Menschen mit ihren unterschiedlichen Lern- und Leistungsvoraussetzungen mit Wissen, Fertigkeiten und Fähigkeiten weiterentwickeln können.