Performance Marketing Manager (gn)
- Hilf uns dabei, die Welt etwas besser zu machen!
Our mission is to support people on their journey of building businesses for positive change through community, entrepreneurship and innovation. As Hamburg’s home for impact, we are an ecosystem of purpose-driven people who identify with our core values: Trust, Courage and Collaboration. We do so by providing an inspiring space for coworking and by offering innovative content through workshops, events, and programs.
We define our culture at Impact Hub Hamburg as:
- We have a clear intention of collaboration and co-creation
- We trust each other, and our shared purpose aligned with the Impact Hub Hamburg mission
- We prioritize our physical, mental and emotional health
- We create safe spaces for honest communication, appreciation and encouragement
- We value different perspectives and thrive for inclusiveness
- We take ownership for our responsibilities, and keep each other accountable
- We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit of frequent prototyping
Main responsibilities for the role
The main purpose of this role is to support the Impact Hub Hamburg growth (eg, lead generation, acquisition support), while increasing awareness of the Impact Hub Hamburg to advance its mission.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Designing, managing and executing the lead generation and customer acquisition campaigns across prioritized media channels (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Google, Ad Networks)
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting the performance, and continuously optimizing the campaigns based on a data-driven approach and learnings from multiple A/B tests
- Management and continuous optimization of Impact Hub Hamburg website (eg, SEO)
- Contributing to an automation of campaign management
- Working with the communications manager to create aligned member communications across all channels to ensure consistent brand messages
- Supporting decision making process and overall business strategy with data
- Monitoring financial controlling of marketing, promotion and communication activities (eg, costs per lead, conversion rates)
Who we are looking for
- 2-4 years of professional experience in digital or performance marketing, ideally in a growing startup environment
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), including placement of paid ads on search engine results pages (SERPs), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and SEA (Search Engine Advertising)
- Track record of performance campaign execution
- A very good understanding of digital data analytics, and enjoy working with data
- Collaborative approach, ability to break complex problems into smaller ones and able to prioritize own workload
- Ability to remain calm and composed even when dealing with uncertainty, fast-changing environments and variable workload
- Energetic and can-do attitude
- Interest and understanding of the field of impact entrepreneurship is a plus
- Clear and crisp communication and interpersonal skills in German and English (full professional proficiency in both)
- The right to work in the EU
What we offer you
As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will benefit from:
- A flexible working schedule, and ability to work remotely
- A steep learning curve, on a role with purpose in a growing impact startup
- Growing your own network of startups and actors of the impact ecosystem
- Working in an international, self-organized context (e.g. co-creation, TEAL principles)
- Becoming part of the world’s largest network of Impact Entrepreneurship (with over 24,000 members and 105+ locations worldwide)
Sounds like a perfect fit?
Please send us your application. We’re asking you to send:
- A short CV
- A short text or video answering these two questions:
2) What is your personal motivation to become part of the team?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
co-founder, co-managing director
Impact Hub Hamburg
Wir streben die Veränderung bisheriger konventioneller Geschäftsmodelle an, indem wir sie neu denken und negative in positive Effekte umwandeln.
Gesellschaft fair gestalten
Wir setzen uns dafür ein, dass der Staat verantwortungsvoll mit politischer Macht und öffentlichen Ressourcen umgeht. Die Art und Weise wie in einem Staat Entscheidungen getroffen und politische Inhalte formuliert und umgesetzt werden geht uns alle etwas an!
Wir betrachten die Vielfalt und Heterogenität der Gesellschaft als grundlegend. Egal welches Geschlecht, welche Hautfarbe, welche Religion oder welche sexuelle Orientierung – wir wollen gleichwertige und faire Lebensbedingungen für alle Individuen schaffen.