© ClimatePartner GmbH
ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset unavoidable emissions. This renders products and companies climate neutral, which is confirmed by our label.We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 300 employees are spread across offices in Munich, Berlin, Essen, London, Milan, Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna, and Zurich as well as Boston. We work with more than 4.000 companies in 35 countries.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behaviour rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
Our Corporate IT department aims to
- Provide top notch and secure technology to all our employees and maintain it properly,
- Professionally and proactively help our employees with everything they need to do their job,
- Continuously seek standardization, optimization and automation in our processes and IT components.
How We WorkThe Corporate IT team is growing rapidly. By joining the team you will get the chance to strongly influence how we work, which technologies we offer and how successful we can be in supporting our internal customers to do their best. We aim at a modern and very friendly way to collaborate in case of customer requests or incidents. Agile methods are applied to all projects with Corporate IT involvement.
System Administrators and System Engineers work closely together to make sure that precious know-how is exchanged all the time. We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our internal customers. Predictability and reliability are highly important to us as well.
We currently support
- Windows laptops and MacBooks
- SaaS solutions, especially Microsoft 365
- Collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Video conferencing, printing and all other necessary IT office infrastructure
- You have a strong and multi-year experience in any of the fields of
- Identity Management
- Client Management
- Collaboration Tooling
- You have a strong and multi-year experience in managing small to medium projects in any of the above areas e.g. technology evaluation and rollout. This includes managing external vendors and internal customers.
- You have a strong interest in market trends in the fields of employee technology.
- You are an avid learner and continuously improve yourself and your work. You actively help, give feedback and act upon feedback you receive.
- You communicate professionally in English.
Dein Kontakt für Bewerbungen
Mona Engellandt (HR Recruiting & Development) & Simon Hohenadl (CTO)
+49 89 1222875-27
Viel Erfolg und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.