KontaktThe DO School Innovation Lab GmbH
Social Media Manager (f/m/x)Ab sofort, BerlinFestanstellung, TeilzeitMarketing
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann and headquartered in Berlin, the DO School works in partnership with corporations and organisations, experts and young entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, organisations and society, and create not just better business but a better world.
Part-Time Social Media Manager (f/m/x)
Help us engage our community with exciting, impactful and engaging storytelling.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Berlin Campus
Position type: Part-time, 24 hours / week
As our social media manager, you will be responsible for co-creating and implementing a social media strategy across all DO School social media channels. You will develop smart campaigns, engage with our community and report on analytics, working closely with the content strategy and communications team. You will oversee the following tasks:
- Create and implement a social media strategy for our four main channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter), working closely alongside our head of marketing and program communications.
- Manage user-generated content and engage with our followers by responding to their comments as well as schedule posts and be responsible for the social media calendar.
- Develop and run smart ideas for campaigns to promote our various initiatives and run advertising campaigns to achieve specific goals.
- Create engaging content together with our graphic designers.
- Fully understand The DO School concept and its various audiences in order to adapt our brand’s global tone of voice.
- Record and report on all relevant analytics.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in managing social media channels for a brand, both from an operational and a strategic perspective
- You are a storyteller who enjoys engaging with people through various media channels
- You are passionate about social media hacks, tactics, and how to drive engagement
- You have the ability to think long-term and strategically about social media
- You have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, analytics and management tools
- You are able to communicate with different audiences and stakeholders
- You are self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and organizational skills, plus good analytical and deductive skills
- You have a desire to develop and harness your skills in a global, fast-paced organization, to connect with people from all kinds of cultural and professional backgrounds and support purposeful DOing and good business!
- You are fluent in English (ideally native speaker). Fluency in German is a definite plus. Please note that office language is English.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to make a difference in a small but global organization and contribute to our ambitious growth and impact goals.
- The collaboration with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as the chance to engage with a global community of purposeful DOers - entrepreneurs, experts and intrapreneurs - from over 90 countries.
- An environment in which the alignment of passion and purpose is encouraged and the hunger and ability for getting things done celebrated.
- A competitive salary with benefits, team building activities and professional development activities
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team!
Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal: https://thedoschool.jobbase.io/
The deadline for applications is on July 31st, we will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: [email protected]
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer: The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on country of origin, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.