Bewerbungen an[email protected]
KontaktGlobal Standard gGmbH
Augustenstrasse 84a, 70178 Stuttgart
Anzeige online bis27.06.2019
Public Procurement Specialist (f/m/x)Ab sofort, DeutschlandFestanstellung, TeilzeitProdukt-/Projektmanagement
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria. We are a non-profit-organization, endorsed by IFOAM and and are looking for a Public Procurement Specialist EU (part time) who will operate from home office with occasional travel.
Key responsibilities include
- Represent GOTS in legislative/administrative bodies involved in making and formally interpretating rules for public procurement relevant for textiles.
- Develop information material for public procurement officials on all administrative levels on proper legal and administrative ways to require GOTS certification in public tenders.
- Identify relevant officials and develop plan for distribution of such info material.
- Plan and organize such distribution and seminars/webinars for public procurement officials.
- Develop GOTS internal information and training material for activities of GOTS personnel globally on promoting use of GOTS in public procurement.
Qualifications and experience
- Familiarity with latest EU and relative member states‘ national legal situation, in particular pertaining to use of Voluntary Sustainability Standards in public procurement.
- Sound experience in the field of public procurement preferrably in textiles.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German, preferrably also knowledge in other European languages.
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.