Bewerbungen an[email protected]
KontaktMaraHRGood Hood GmbH / nebenan.de
Köpenicker Straße 154
Anzeige online bis26.06.2019
Product Designer UX/UE (f/m/x)Ab sofort, BerlinVollzeit, FestanstellungProdukt-/Projektmanagement, Design & Gestaltung
Die Good Hood GmbH betreibt mit den Nachbarschaftsplattformen nebenan.de, mesvoisins.fr, tienes-sal.es und vicinimiei.it Europas größtes, soziales Netzwerk für Nachbarn. Als Sozialunternehmen ist es unser Ziel Nachbarn wieder miteinander in Austausch zu bringen und so zu einer lebendigen, helfenden und sicheren Nachbarschaft beizutragen. Wir sind überzeugt davon, dass funktionierende Nachbarschaften eine Antwort auf viele unserer aktuellen, gesellschaftlichen Herausforderungen liefern können.
We are a fast growing social business. At Good Hood GmbH we help people to feel at home in their neighbourhood again. With our platforms nebenan.de in Germany, mesvoisins.fr in France, vicinimiei.it in Italy and tienes-sal.es in Spain we enable people to connect and support each other in daily life so strangers become neighbours. We believe that by revitalising neighbourhoods and encouraging exchange, shared activities and mutual assistance among neighbours we can contribute to a positive change in society towards a more humane, sustainable and secure living environment that offers a higher quality of life for everyone.
What you will do
- Be part of the Product team and work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to create UX + UI systems that deliver a meaningful user experience.
- Analyze tasks and create information architectures, user-interactions, wireframes, screen flows, prototypes and guidelines with little direction.
- Influence Product, Design and Engineering teams to achieve solutions that are right for our customers and end users.
- Work with both mobile & web products.
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to reduce complexity and simplify the user journey.
- You have 5+ years experience with UX/UI for both web and mobile clients.
- You have a portfolio with a history of impactful designs and user experiences.
- You have excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively and secure buy-in with Product Managers, Engineers and other stakeholders.
- You have a data driven mindset with a desire to solve complex problems.
- You know the steps from skateboard to spaceship and are able to convey complex requirements in an easy to understand way.
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on.
- You believe in the mission of our company and feel passionate about building strong neighborhoods across Europe.
- Fluent in English and basic understanding of German
What we offer
- Collaboration in a socially motivated and experienced team.
- Responsibility for a meaningful product with real added value for the community
- A nice, centrally located office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events such as breakfasts and company parties
Join our excellent international Berlin-based team now as Product Designer UX/UI. Help us grow and create a meaningful platform for our users.
Please send us your CV including your availability, residency status and links you consider relevant for us (your portfolio, websites you worked on, Blogs) to Mara: [email protected]
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.