KontaktHerr KJ MahoneyBusiness Development Investmentsecoligo
Anzeige online bis29.10.2019
Financial Controller (f/m/x)Ab sofort, BerlinVollzeit, FestanstellungFinanzen & Controlling
Want to change the world? Work with us!
ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets. We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya und Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth. A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowdinvestors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
We are currently looking for a
Financial Controller (f/m/x)
in Berlin to manage the budgetary and financial side of the business and our projects. We’re imagining somebody who’s confident in developing financial forecasts and ensuring budgets are kept, has an interest in solar energy and, like the rest of the team, wants to solve the global challenges we face. Sounds like you?
- Developing company financial forecasts and KPIs
- Maintaining oversight of company, business units and project budgets and ensure KPIs are met
- Creating financial reports for management, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Developing and automating financial and reporting processes
- Degree or experience in finance/economics/business or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience working with financial data
- Ability to analyse and present financial information
- KPI driven
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve and manage multiple tasks effectively
- An eye for detail
- Motivated to enable change and excited by our business model
- You are keen to bring your experience and ideas
- Fluent in English
- Work for the planet: we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets and are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- Office in Berlin, Invalidenstraße, where our headquarters are
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Accra, Nairobi and San Jose (Costa Rica)
- Valuable experience in crowdinvesting, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to attend events and grow your network
Are you interested? Apply with a CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Und herzlichen Dank, dass du auf GoodJobs verweist.